http://www.snap.com/images/email/blogger_step5.gif

A man who claims a right which is not his, is a tyrant. A man who has a right but does not know it, can be easily taken advantage of. A man who knows he has a right but does not exercise it, is a fence sitter who lacks civic consciousness. A man does not have a right but grabs and make use of it, is a despot

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Manila Escapades (Part 1)

It's almost a month when I visited Manila and attended a very important convention. I have traveled at the height of emotional uncertainties because my mother during the time died and her body still lies at state in the funeral homes.

The situation doesn't stop me to fulfill my obligation to the my organization. What I did was mere a call of duty or shall I say a "command responsibility" as the highest official in Mindanao and member of the National Board.

My younger brother Jayvee supposed to be would join me in the said trip but I told him not to go along with because of the family mourning.

I really had fun on the said trip because I was not alone. Some of the senior Smpians were able to made it to the final list of delegates representing different areas of Mindanao. Dexter, Gerwin, Larry and office mate Nice able to joined me in the Manila Escapades.

The fun started from the time we departed from the Davao International Airport aboard the first flight of Cebu Pacific Air around 6:30 in the morning. While on our way to Manila aboard the plane, we experienced several turbulence up in the sky. I never got the chance to take a nap or little rest for I'm not at ease in the whole duration of our flight. I was thinking that the whole thing might result into ordeal. hehehe.

We arrived at the NAIA Terminal 3 around 8:30 a.m., safe and sound. We really had wonderful time to took pictures in the arrival areas and outside the building.
hotel.

Continuation next time.....

Here are some of the pictures taken during the said trip.



1st Day of our Congress, Imperial Palace Suites



Inside the taxicab, on our way to the Hotel





Outside NAIA Terminal 3



Arrival, NAIA Terminal 3



Waiting Area, Davao Internationl Airport

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to the SMP website :-)

Miss Little Piggy said...

andami mo namang libro sir, pahiram hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

wow! ang ganda

xhiE said...

wow